Best iPhone Apps for Baby Sitting and Monitoring
Babies are cute gifts sent from heaven, these small bundle of joys require the highest possible attention, care & protection. This is why parents find it difficult to leave them under the hands of someone else. Mothers are always concerned of their young ones, whether they are left under the supervision of a babysitter or a day care center, Parents need to know where, what, when, why & how their baby is doing throughout the day.
Is it possible that technology could not have conquered this area too? Technology is changing the way people parents connect with their young ones. List below are some popular applications which may guide you to a day of total relaxation.
1) Baby Connect- This $5.00 app seems to be pleasing a lot of mothers. Away at work, they can stay connected with their child’s teacher through this app. They can update them with how the babies are feeling, when they slept and when they eat. The parents have an access to this information instantly through their iPhone or computer. Parents can also inform the teacher important information. For Example, they might want to express if their child woke up in the middle of the night and may be cranky in the morning, this information may be useful to the educator. Baby connect also shares the benefit of capturing photos and dispatching it to parents to see how happy their pre-schooler is.
2) Baby Sitter: – Confused how much to pay your baby sitter? Don’t want to be one-sided? Baby sitter might appeal to you, Baby sitter claims to keep the precise time, how long your baby sitter has been on duty for, and then calculates its fair pays.
This is a straightforward app, you tap on the screen to ‘’start baby sitter’’, selecting the rate of pay the application starts to process with its timer, How long you’ve been gone. It keeps you updated how much it has cost you so far. Once your evening is has ended, simply tap the screen ‘’ I’m back’’.
3) Baby Safe Monitor: – Baby safe is a new iPhone app that turns your iPhone into a complete baby monitor sending both video and audio to you iPhone; you have the ability to do it anytime. See and hear everything your baby does, whether you’re at home, shopping, in a restaurant or oversees. You have three choices regarding your camera set up. 1.Your own camera 2. use your laptop 3. use the recommended baby safe camera. All detailed information is provided in the help section of the app. You can also personalize your monitor For Example Baby’s name, Theme (girl or boy) etc..
4) iBaby Monitor: – The latest revolutionary product, Where ever you maybe, you can check up on your baby through your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You can change the direction of the webcam from your device whenever you may be. Mothers can visually see and hear the baby whenever they want. To use the iBaby Monitor, you just need to download a free app iBaby monitor BM to your device.
5) Next Step Baby Monitor: – Similar to iBaby monitor, a few differences, Supervising can take place from a desktop computer or your iPhone device. Next Step works with a 3G and Wi-Fi connection. No monthly fee is required for this app. Only a onetime payment of $130 is vital. The camera comes with a wireless connection & night vision.