How to use Siri to access Bluetooth
There are lots of unique features that you can enjoy on your iPhone 4S. You have got so many options with Siri, the app that works with voice recognition using artificial intelligence. Now you wish to access Bluetooth with Siri. For that follow these steps:
1. Create a contact and put code for the system preference such as Wi-Fi, in the website field.
Scroll down and add Java Scripts codes below. It’s better if you copy and paste to avoid any typo or other errors:
System preference shortcut commands:
- Bluetooth: prefs:root=General&path=Bluetooth
- Airplane Mode: prefs:root=Airplane_Mode
- Brightness: prefs:root=Brightness
- Sounds: prefs:root=Sounds
- Wallpapers: prefs:root=Wallpaper
The above code is for system preference.
Application shortcut commands:
For application, enter following code preferably copy and paste as it is:
[Application Name]:// – Open Application (example: Twittelator)
itms-apps:// – Open the App Store
maps:// – Open the Maps app
sms:// – Open the compose window of the Messages app
music:// – Go to the currently playing song in the Music app
youtube:// – Open the YouTube app
itms-books:// – Open the iBooks app
2. Next step is to add photo of your choice and save the contact. Picture is optional, but it will surely add interest.
3. Now activate Siri, by holding home key of your iPhone 4S for a few seconds. Tap on microphone icon and say the name of new application or system preference. The contact card will open and you will have a link in Bluetooth settings.
4.Tap “home page” and it will take you to desired location.
That’s simple and easy.